Objectives


1: Lose 100lbs. by December 31, 2017


2: Walk continuously for 30 minutes without being completely out of breath or having to sit down by December 31, 2017





Day Eighteen Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I decided that I want to spice up my blog a little. It seems so boring to keep writing what I have done and what I have eaten. I cannot imagine doing that for another 11 1/2 months. I don't know what I will be adding but I am sure over time it will grow and change. Of course, I am still going to include what I have been doing and tracking my weight since that was the original point of this blog. I just feel like it needs to have something more.

I started the day off early and made it a point to hold off on my Pepsi for a little bit. I drank a little tea. I also had my morning dose of Apple Cider Vinegar followed by a glass of tap water. I didn't feel hungry this morning so I didn't eat any breakfast. I did a little writing and then had my 12oz. can of Pepsi. After writing for a little while I went downstairs and sat with my mom in the garage. I didn't stay down there very long because my dog cannot stand for me to be out of his sight. He kept barking and since my husband had worked all night I didn't want the dog to keep him awake. I was feeling so tired that I went back to bed at 9:30am and slept until 11:00am. I still felt tired but since I had appointments I had to get up.

For lunch, I started with my dose of Apple Cider Vinegar and a bottle of spring water. Then, I had pan seared pork chops and seasoned green beans.

I took a nap in the recliner again this afternoon. I don't know why I am feeling so sleepy today. I thought if I had another Pepsi that it would help wake me up but it didn't work. I just feel exhausted. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and it wasn't real cold. I even spent a little time out on my patio. On top of feeling tired, my knees and back are hurting today. I am sure it means we have some rain coming soon. I always feel this way when the weather gets wonky. I didn't do any laps in the hallway today but since I am already hurting I thought it might be best to skip it for today.

I had my third dose of Apple Cider Vinegar right before supper. Tonight I ate a bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup and 10 Club crackers. It was so good that I took a little extra broth after finishing my bowl of soup. The soup was made with chicken breast, carrots, onion, celery, broccoli, green pepper, rosemary, basil, garlic, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, turmeric, dry mustard powder, chicken stock, and a touch of salt & pepper.

I did have another 12oz. can of Pepsi after supper. My hubby did replenish my spring water supply. I didn't drink as much water today but I spent a lot of time sleeping. I am hoping tomorrow I will feel better. I have several appointments. I am really hoping this sleepiness passes. I want to have enough energy to work on setting up my hubby's man cave and work-out space in the garage. It's nice to see him excited about working out in his space. I think I am going to head to bed early tonight in the hopes that I will feel more rested tomorrow. I do know my dreams the past two days have been very active and vivid, maybe that is why I am feeling so tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment